Watch this NASA, Dynamic Earth, video to find out how solar storms affect our planet and environment.
- How Solar Storms affect our weather patterns and all the physiology, anatomy, and health of the entire planet Earth.
- Find out how the Earth is protected from solar storms by its magnetic field, which is generated at the Earth’s core.
- How solar storms, or magnetic solar storms, can disrupt this protective shield and cause immense damage upon the Earth.
- Watch how the physical geography of the Earth, climate, temperatures and sea currents–are influenced or affected sea currents.
- See how Solar Storms can either equalize or disrupt Earth’s atmospheric patterns and ocean currents.
CREDIT: NASA – Multimedia Gallery – Video: Dynamic Earth